- Onsite turn-key allergy program that includes consulting services for medical practices
- Allergy Skin Testing- A simple, safe and painless in office procedure that is performed by a highly trained allergy technician in-house.
- Native regional allergens are used to test for food and environmental allergies in patients.
- Approximately 100 different allergens can be tested simultaneously including molds, pollens and foods.
- Allergy Skin testing takes approximately 20 minutes and result are available immediately to develop patient specific treatment plans.
- Immunotherapy Regimens that are patient specific
- Immunotherapy training and preparation for clinicians onsite
- Ongoing support and training for the staff and facility